- Assess the key YC institutional components – note changing trends from 2017 EMP
- Identify opportunities, challenges and possible impacts re: the external environment of YC
- Secure and incorporate stakeholder’s input
- Determine the College’s capacity for growth - apply growth to YC’s future
- Establish measures for the success of students and the institution
- Produce a usable outcome: A new planning resource that will be facilitated by guideposts and milestones
Pillars of the Concept Plan
We meet students where they are to provide equitable access to all.
We identify paths to educational goals that are simple for students to follow and help students stay on those paths until completion.
We break down systemic inequities that block students from attaining the career and life they want.
We create clear curricular pathways that lead to seamless transfer and further education.
We ensure that CTE programs are elevated to a higher, more relevant level so that students can attain skills necessary to achieve their career goal.